I will be attending Melbourne’s RMIT University course on copywriting, starting at the end of July. This will include training on:
- Preparing a High Fidelity Communication Brief
- Generating ideas and articulating them into headlines and visuals
- Structuring copy according to the The Anatomy of Body Copy (and its web equivalent)
- Building Sentences that move story forward
- Using transitionals and rhetorical devices to engage the reader
- Class collaboration, presentation and discussion
A small class, it will be taught by professional copywriter [DDB & Saatchis] Nicolas Di Tempora. This training will result in better business results for you, the client, and a much higher return on your investment.